ECR System EuroShop3 is a comprehensive Cash Register (POS) and Back Office (BOS) solution for the management and operation of petrol stations. The development is based on more than 20 years of experience in the field and we continuously improve the system according to current trends.
Thanks to the combination of individual functional modules, the system easily adapts to all requirements. It is therefore the ideal solution for petrol stations of all types and sizes.
The system consists of:
Point of Sale – provides sale of fuel, dry goods and services
Back Office – represents a station management tool
Web Office – web application designed for operators of multiple petrol stations, which allows their central management
EuroShop3 is secured against data loss thanks to sophisticated management of regular automatic backups. The backup can be done manually when needed. Data protection in the system is also ensured by measures against misuse of unauthorized accesses. The use of each functionality is based on the assigned user rights. The service station operator can set different rights for each user at both, the cash register and the office.
System security feautures
- Authorized access to the control system
- POS STANDALONE operation mode
(24 hours operation without database server)
- Authorized access to the operating system
- Access based on granted user rights
- UPS management
The cash register provides the sale of fuel, goods and services controlled from the position of the station operator. EuroShop cashier ergonomics has been set for the fastest sale. The states of dispensers are displayed for the entire refuelling process. The best-selling products can be set on favourite buttons (up to 360 favourite keys). The system accepts all types of payments. The cash register significantly supports the active sale offers and overall sales growth. The user interface is pleasant and easy to use. The operator can easily control all processes at the service station, such as handling of the fuel, controlling dispenser stands, operating gastronomy equipment, car wash, etc. A pleasant colour design has been chosen for the cash register to protect the operator from sight fatigue.
- Sale of fuel, dry goods and services
- Controlling all types of fuel dispensers and service liquids incluing charging stations
- Controlling price pools, level gauges, OPT Card Managers
- Acceptance of all types of cash and non-cash payments
- Billing, discount and prepaid cards
- Up to 360 favourite keys
- Quick transaction clearance
- Easy operation
- Tools to increase sales
- On-line connection to car wash
- Operating the Restaurant – tables, self-service mode
Back Office is a key management tool directly at the petrol station, which enables fast and transparent operation of the entire petrol station. It allows to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in its split windows. The gas station manager can easily check the billing of each shift, warehouse status and fuel deliveries, all at the same time. Warehouse management also includes recipes for gastro operation at a service station. All service station data is available in transparent reports. Special attention is paid to promotions and active offers. Back Office contains a powerful module for controlling risky operations at the cash register. User profiles allow you to set individual rights for each user or group. Back Office gives you the opportunity to manage every operational detail at your petrol station.
- Shift closure
- Detailed reports and charts
- Stock management and pricing
- Customer promotions
- Inventory of goods during open hours, including sales monitoring
- Automatic order suggestions
- Automatic Billing
- Printing rack price tags
- Detailed operators’ control
- Advanced User Rights Settings
- Using MDE – Portable Data Terminals
Web Office is a comprehensive central system designed to manage and control a network of petrol stations. It can cover small networks with two stations, but the range of functionalities fully covers the needs of large networks and multinational corporations. The latest generation of the central solution is available from any mobile device connected to the Internet. The application is conveniently controlled from a computer, tablet and mobile phone.
In Web Office it is possible to monitor key information within the whole network as well as in individual petrol station. The basic overview consists of a semaphoric system of the state of the tanks, an overview of suspicious operations performed at the cash register, an overview of sales and an overview of current fuel prices. Furthermore, the menu consists of control modules.
- Management of dry goods / groups of goods – settings for the range of assortment and products sales conditions throughout the company. Goods may be permitted for all or only selected service stations. It also allows to manage requests for adding more products sent from individual stations. The division of goods into categories simplifies their management and evaluation of sales.
- Dry goods pricing / fuel pricing – these modules allow you to set prices of dry goods / fuel across the entire network of petrol stations. It is possible to divide the stations into individual groups within which the prices will be managed to facilitate the work for larger customers. Fuel and dry goods prices may vary from station to station. Revaluation can be planned for a specific date and time.
- Service station accounting – this module monitors sales data of all service stations and processes them into the invoicing between the station and the central office.
- Fuel logistics – it monitors deliveries and other fuel handling operations at service stations. All fuel movements within the network are monitored and secondarily approved. It is a powerful tool for preventing fuel losses at service stations.
- Station customers – within this module it is possible to manage individual station customers, issued cards, discount settings and restriction profiles of the assortment as well as bonus discount cards.
- Invoicing – the invoicing terms are defined in a separate module. It generates one invoice for transactions across the entire network for invoicing customers.
- Marketing – this module enables to set terms and conditions of promotions operated in the network of service stations or at selected stations.
- Reports – complex overviews of all acquired data and their export to standard PDF, XLS, CSV formats.